Customer Experience Specialist for Spanish-speaking clients (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just four years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform and raised over $330 million in funding. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
As a Customer Experience Specialist for Spanish-speaking clients (m/f/d), you will join our international Customer Experience (CX) team and work cross-functionally in establishing systemic business coaching in EMEA.
You are responsible for the Client Experience (CX) related Customer Journey of our Coachees and Coaches in a two-part role.
Point of contact for technical support requests
- Provide the best client experience as a single point of contact for our Spanish-speaking Coachees and Coaches as well as our English-speaking Coachees and Coaches in the EMEA region
- Guide the Coachees from the beginning of their coaching program until the end
- Build close relationships with our platform users via email and chat supporting them in their incoming requests; you will also make outbound video calls as needed to assist them
- Solve complex technical requests
- Keep track of every request and take full ownership until its resolution
- Proactively contact Coachees and Coaches to offer support
- Work with digital tools like Zendesk, Confluence and Jira
Process improvement and technical innovations to help make the department more effective
- Research and analyze complex data
- Assess customer feedback
- Contribute to the further improvement of our offering
- Proactively propose new solutions and new processes
- Autonomously manage special projects
You will create the future of digital coaching with us - your name will be part of this story!
About the team
We have brought together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: our 800+ ‘CoachHubbers’ come from over 63 countries worldwide. You will be a member of our global CX team and have a direct impact on the quality of the Coachee journey.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a partially technical oriented support role
- You are confident with trouble-shooting, especially for software
- You have previous work experience in a customer focused international environment
- You are able to communicate in superb English and Spanish
- You hold a valid German work permit or are able to legally work in the European Union
- Berlin based, or willing to relocate
- You have 2 years experience in a technical support role supporting customer requests via chat and email for an app or digital platform
- You have experience with both level 1 and level 2 technical support requests
- You have previous work experience in a high growth, fast-paced startup environment
- You have a university degree in a business related field
- You are interested in topics such as business coaching, systemic coaching and psychology
If we sparked your interest, please submit your CV in pdf format in English to help make the process easier. We are looking forward to your application. Ideally, you will also send us your notice period and your desired salary expectations.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.