Senior Customer Success Manager, Australia
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Reviews
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just three years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform, raised over $130 million in funding and earned a reputation as an outstanding place to work. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you passionate about working with clients? Are you energized by working with people, solving problems and seeing results? Do you want to support companies by unleashing the full potential of their people to drive business transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you! In just 3 years we have built a passionate team of over 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratize coaching to employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching - our Customer Success team contributes to our mission by creating long-term strategic partnerships with our clients and providing the tools and support they need to grow coaching throughout their organization.
- Building and developing long-term customer relationships through strategic planning and trustworthy cooperation.
- Developing retention strategies by assessing customer goals and delivering against them.
- Consulting on our digital coaching concept and how it fits into a long-term L&D eco-system, leadership development and/or transformation business initiatives.
- Nurturing and promoting organizational growth through strong product adoption and education.
- Designing Strategic Playbooks for long-term coaching concepts aligned with business outcomes for our customer’s success.
- Relational Management, being the internal customer ambassador to lobby product feedback, needs and escalations.
- Performing Strategic Business Reviews to ensure our customers are adopting, utilizing and gaining value from our solutions.
- Owning the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding to engagement, and renewal.
- Work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organisation. Sharing knowledge and best practice, working on regional and global projects to support the growth and development of the team.
- University Degree or work experience equivalent
- 5 - 7+ years in direct customer facing roles with proven ability to delight, retain and grow clients.
- Required experience in 4 out of 6 skill sets.
- Implementation Consultant
- Customer Success Manager
- Account Management/Executive
- Project Management / Programme Management
- HR and Learning Role
- Preferred industries: Talent Management, Workforce Development, HR, Learning & Development, SaaS Software, Learning Technology, and Customer Success.
- Leadership experience a plus
- Agile and Adaptable
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and work in a team environment
- Presentation facilitation experience
- Confidence in an agile and fast moving start-up environment
- Healthy balance between tenacity and humility
- Fluent Languages: English
- Able to meet the customer in person and attend company events (we love when we can meet our customers!)
CoachHub is where you will find...
- Shape the future of personnel development with us and advise “global players” on how to use coaching as an instrument of the future.
- Work with exciting customers from all over the world
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company right from the start
- Diverse learning and further training opportunities and a personal business coach
- Fun in a highly motivated team
- Work from our Melbourne office or conveniently from your location (within Australia)
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.