About the job
Help us to build the most engaged coach community worldwide!
As Coach Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d) you are taking ownership of the talent acquisition of our growing community of coaches. You are responsible for the talent acquisition process for our coaches.
In this role you will:
- Analyse the requirements, wishes and needs of our Coach Pool
- Find creative solutions & select the right recruitment strategy to hire the best coaches worldwide
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source and recruit coaches by using databases, social media etc & proactively approach potential candidates
- Screen resumes and job applications of coaches & identify the "right" applicants for our coach pool
- Conduct professional video interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter the best coaches within schedule
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Coach Relations Team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
You will create the future of digital coaching with us - Your name will be part of this story!
About the team
You will be part of the Coach Relations department in our operations unit and have a direct impact on the quality of the coaching experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in our Coach Relations department, with a focus of full cycle recruitment of high quality coaches in EMEA for CoachHub. You will directly report to our Head of Coach Relations EMEA, Emma. Let’s jointly democratize coaching for all career levels globally.
- You finished your degree in business administration, psychology, communications or a comparable field.
- 2 years of experience doing full cycle recruitment.
- Physically located in Europe.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing, interviewing, evaluation, and offers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- You are passionate about coaching and personal development.
- You speak English fluently & any other language would be a plus!
- 3 years of recruitment experience
- You have a Coach Certification
- You have experience working in a fast paced, goal oriented environment
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the global success story of an agile, fast-growing, award-winning company that’s the global leader in digital coaching;
- An international team of fantastic colleagues — driven and supportive individuals from 45+ countries;
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives, with paid CoachHub4Good volunteering days to give back to your community;
- Unlimited sessions (worth ~€10,000/year) with your own personal coach to help unlock your potential (we are a Coaching company after all!);
- First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Remote work with flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls
Have an opportunity to work in a top notch scale-up on its way to become the next unicorn!
If we sparked your interest, please submit your CV in pdf format in English to help make the process easier.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.