Enterprise Account Executive BeLux (f/m/d)
- Brussels, Brussels-Capital, Belgium
- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just four years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform and raised over $330 million in funding. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
Help organizations unleash their people's full potential!
Is the topic of digitisation close to your heart? Is SaaS exactly your thing? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub could be the right place for you! In just over 4 years, we have raised $330M in funding from the world’s leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratize coaching to employees at all career levels.
We are looking for a new team member for our Benelux Sales Team - as an Enterprise Account Executive at CoachHub, you will play a key role in our growth across Belgium and Luxemburg and as a brand ambassador you will represent our mission of professional coaching for everyone.
If you are passionate about learning & development and want to develop your career in an exciting and fast-paced environment - come make your mark in one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups!
Check out our short presentation: bit.ly/CoachHub_Sales
About the role
- You are responsible for new business development, as well as expanding and renewing existing clients
- You generate your own leads, and take over those acquired by the Sales Development Representative to accompany them through the full sales cycle
- You own your territory of accounts, work closely with Sales Development and drive interest and adoption around CoachHub in Belgium and Luxemburg
- You close anything from pilots to multi-year 6-7 figure roll-outs
- You work closely with internal partners, and are creative to help drive the resources and insights needed to support engagement from our clients
- You execute on all sales activity: calls, social engagement, web demos, on-site F2F appointments, negotiations, and presentations to advance prospects through the sales cycle.
- You work closely with Customer Success and Behavioural Scientists to support your new and existing clients as a continuous consultant
- You attend industry events to strengthen your network and represent CoachHub
- You accurately manage customer interactions, as well as your overall pipeline, forecasting, and opportunity management
- You delivering on your revenue targets
- You have successfully gained 5+ years experience in consultative B2B (SaaS) sales
- You have gained 3+ years experience working with enterprise clients in Belgium (and Luxemburg)
- You have a track record of closing complex deals in the 6 figure range
- You have sold Talent Management, Workforce Development, HR, Learning & Development, Learning Technology or Coaching solutions
- You have built a robust C-level Network that you can leverage for CoachHubs further market penetration
- You convince through your professional and self-confident appearance as well as through your engaging communication skills
- You stand out due to your exceptionally high motivation and enthusiasm
- You distinguish yourself through your solution orientation and your independent work style
- You bring a willingness to travel within Benelux (up to 20%)
- You speak native-level Flemish, French and are fluent in English
What we offer
- You work in one of Europe’s hottest Edtech Scaleups
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people with regular team events and company-wide meetups
- Impact: A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives, with paid CoachHub4Good volunteering days to give back to your community
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- Your own CoachHub VSOPs
- Flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls
Help organizations unleash their people's full potential! Apply now!
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub's global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,500 certified business coaches in 90 countries offer coaching sessions in over 60 languages to more than 500 enterprise clients across six continents and are supported by our international team of 700+ dedicated CoachHubbers. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the glob.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub has received over $330 million funding, and is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.