Stop settling for the good and go for the great!
Are you passionate about coaching? Is SaaS exactly your thing? Are you interested in digital transformation? Then CoachHub could be the right place for you! In just over 4 years, we have raised $330M in funding from the world’s leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratize coaching to employees at all career levels.
If you’re interested in a career in Sales, passionate about learning & development and wanting to develop your career in an exciting and fast-paced environment – come make your mark in one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups!
About the role
This position requires you to be located in Berlin or Munich (20% work from home possible)
For us, Sales Development is the start of an incredible career journey in sales. Our core focus is to support you to be the best in class and to get you ready for a successful career in sales.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative for the DACH market you will have a direct impact on getting closer to the vision of digital coaching for everyone. By focusing on customer acquisition within the DACH market you will jointly strengthen the New Business area and make a decisive contribution to the growth of CoachHub #The sky's the limit
Check out our short presentation: bit.ly/CoachHub_SDR
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research of contact persons & decision makers in the company
- Contacting potential new customers via email, cold-calls, and social media (LinkedIn)
- You act at eye level with all decision-makers and thus ensure the successful start of a long-term partnership
- Development of long-term customer relationships through strategic planning and trusting cooperation
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives, where you both strive to win for our business
What we offer
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Working on the forefront of the future of work in an international environment
Apply now and explore your talent at CoachHub!
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub's global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,500 certified business coaches in 90 countries offer coaching sessions in over 60 languages to more than 500 enterprise clients across six continents and are supported by our international team of 700+ dedicated CoachHubbers. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the glob.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub has received over $330 million funding, and is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.