- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just four years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform and raised over $330 million in funding. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
About our Company
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention. Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council.
About the job
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide.
To support our international growth and achieve our ambitions, we are rolling out a fully scalable cloud ERP solution and transforming our financial systems landscape.
We are looking for an ambitious Finance ERP Administrator (m/f/d) to take on this challenge, support the implementation of the future Finance ERP (Workday) and become the key administrator of Workday post go-live and of the other financial systems we are using.
This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in one of CoachHub’s largest and most important project. You will initially support the implementation of Workday for Finance. Then, you will become the owner of our Financial systems, driving transformation and improvement initiatives.
- Analyse solutions for the ERP (Workday) design and development, product delivery and post-production migration
- Maintain current finance systems (i.e., Workday, Anaplan), update the configuration as necessary
- Lead functional modifications and enhancements to Workday and other Finance systems/tools.
- Have ownership of the data and audit process in the Finance system to ensure it is accurate, high quality and fit for purpose.
- Build data solutions, including custom reports, dashboards and data models for advanced analytics, to provide accurate and relevant data to the business
- Conduct analysis and produce metrics that contributes to the development of new ideas, techniques, and standards within Finance
- Answer system-related questions from a variety of internal clients
- Train system users on functionalities and new features as well as prepares training materials, guides and documentation for various Finance systems
- Develop data processing guidelines
- Ensure compliance and other data protection and privacy regulations
- Contribute to system decision-making, scoping, and arranging Finance system projects in support of the overall Finance strategy
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Strong financial background in order to understand both the accounting team’s and the FP&A team’s needs
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manipulate data and communicate findings in a simple and user friendly manor
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills
- Strong communicator - concise and on-point
- Commercial acumen
- Capacity to apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- The role can be performed fully remotely, but during the onboarding and first phase of the implementation of the ERP, regular presence in one of our offices (in Berlin, Paris) would be an advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical or technical role
- Eperience implementing or maintaining Workday or a similar system (such as SAP, Oracle etc)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly MS Excel (Pivot tables, charts, complex formulas)
- Highly numerate individual with experience of system configuration and working with complex data sets
- Existing hands-on Workday skills including configuration of the Finance module
- Experience as Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of best practices and current trends in Finance operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering
What we offer
- You work in an exciting start-up on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- Flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls
Explore your talent at CoachHub! We're looking forward to reading your application.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.