ABOUT THE JOB
Is the topic of digitization close to your heart? SaaS is exactly your thing? Do you want to support people and companies in the phase of digital transformation? Then CoachHub is the right place for you! In 4 years we have a built an All-star team who are all on the same mission to democratize coaching to employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
We are looking for an experienced Head of Field Marketing North America to join one of the fastest-growing start-ups based in Berlin.
- You build and execute ambitious marketing plans across the region to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation
- You build and manage a team of field marketing specialists
- You work closely with internal and external key stakeholders (primarily Sales Development and Account Executives) to drive strategy
- You support the global marketing strategy
- You help build local messaging to create engaging content fit for the local target audiences
- You measure performance of your activities and create reports
- You contribute to the overall global marketing strategy, working closely with the other teams
- You will report to the VP of Marketing and work closely with all relevant internal stakeholders (legal, product, tech, sales, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company welcome week that will get you settled in, in no time
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Further ancillary insurances like life and short- & long term disability
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO) with a fair use policy
- Paid CoachHub4Good days to give back
- 401(k) plan including a CoachHub employer-paid add-on
- A flexible spending account
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Apply now and explore your talent at CoachHub!
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.