- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just four years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform and raised over $330 million in funding. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
Senior Behavioral Scientist FR
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention. Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council.
As a Senior Behavioral Scientist (f/m/d) you would join our Behavioral Science team, an extension of our Coaching Lab, who contribute to our mission by developing science-backed coaching innovations and learning experiences. As part of this interdisciplinary research and consultancy team, you will help in pioneering the approach to digital coaching and people development worldwide. In your role you will act as advisor to our France based Sales and Customer Success teams and client companies.
- You work collaboratively with Sales and Customer Success to engage with leaders at all levels (incl. executives), at companies ranging from multinational to mid-size, to advise on coaching science and thought leadership for their coaching programs.
- You will serve as an expert advisor and contributor and advise on best-practice coaching solutions to organizational challenges and transformations.
- You work in close collaboration with Marketing to create and deliver workshops and presentations that highlight the science and practice of our research.
- Part of your work will also be to leverage new and existing research studies and translate research insights into appealing methods that can be implemented in practice.
- You will represent CoachHub as a speaker at various industry events in talks, workshops and webinars.
- You partner on learning and development efforts across different disciplines and departments within CoachHub.
- You have at least 5 years of external consulting background and/or internal working experience within a HR department focused on Talent Management, L&D and/or OD
- Masters Degree in organizational psychology, HR, cognitive neuroscience, organizational leadership or equivalent programs
- You are a certified Coach
- You have experience delivering presentations to various Stakeholders incl. executive level
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Additional languages is advantageous
- Previous client facing or consultancy background is advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- You work in an exciting startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- Flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls
If we sparked your interest, please submit your CV in pdf format in English to help make the process easier.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.