Global Head of Demand Gen - Berlin, Germany (Remote)
- Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Reviews
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just three years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform, raised over $130 million in funding and earned a reputation as an outstanding place to work. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
Objective: Lead the global B2B digital demand gen efforts and our inbound process, be responsible for online presence globally (SEO, website, SEA, web design)
Manage our marketing automation and optimize the use of our own database.
Must Have Skills:
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience
- You have 10+ years demand gen experience in a B2B SaaS company
- You have excellent skills in all digital demand gen channels (Adwords, Linkedin ads, SEO, content marketing, marketing automation, conversion optimization, tracking & analytics)
- You have experience working in a global and diverse environment
About the Job:
- Digital lead demand strategy, planning, management, and execution of campaigns globally in pursuit of new business prospects that convert to high-quality opportunities.
- Definition of an online strategy including website review, SEO for all languages of the websites, SEA and global content syndication
- Set-up of KPIs for online presence, grow organic and paid results
- The role works extensively with our Germany-based home office. As such, East Coast candidates are preferred.
- You build and execute effective marketing programs across the customer journey to optimize and accelerate pipeline generation
- You build and manage a team of SEO, SEA web and marketing automation specialists
- You work closely with internal and external key stakeholders to drive SEO and SEA best practices and strategy
- You support the global content marketing strategy with SEO input
- You manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing and efficient handover processes to the Sales Development team
- You measure performance of online activities and create reports
- You contribute to the overall global marketing strategy, working closely with the other teams (Product Marketing & Communication, Field Marketing, Operations)
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.
In October 2022, CoachHub announced we are, officially a Carbon Neutral Company.