Support & Development Specialist - bilingual, speaking German (m/f/d)
- Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Meet CoachHub!
- Our Reviews
- Our Product
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. And we’ve had an incredible start; in just three years we’ve built the leading global talent development platform, raised over $130 million in funding and earned a reputation as an outstanding place to work. What’s next for CoachHub? Let’s find out together!
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CoachHub
As Support & Development Specialist (m/f/d), you will join our international Customer Experience team and work cross functional in establishing systemic business coaching in EMEA.
You are responsible for the Customer Journey of our Coachees and Coaches in a two-part role.
Point of contact in charge
- Provide the best client experience as a responsible point of contact for our German Coachees and Coaches and as well for the full EMEA region
- Guide the Coachees from the beginning of their coaching program until the end
- Answer platform user requests (solely via email and chat) with a clear focus on technology
- Trouble-shoot and solve technical issues, or escalate them to our internal technical departments
- Keep track of every request in ultimate responsibility
- Proactively contact Coachees and Coaches to offer support
- Work with digital tools like Zendesk, Confluence and Jira
Process improvement and technical innovations
- Research and analyze complex data
- Assess customer feedback and contribute to the further improvement of our offering
- Proactively propose new solutions and new processes
- Autonomously manage special projects
You will create the future of digital coaching with us - your name will be part of this story!
About the team
We have brought together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: our 800+ ‘CoachHubbers’ come from over 63 countries worldwide. You will be a member of our global Client Experience team and have a direct impact on the quality of the Coachee journey.
Let’s jointly democratize coaching for all career levels.
- You bring at least 2 years experience in an either partly or completely technical oriented support role
- You have previous work experience in a customer focussed international environment; a fast growth start up environment is a plus
- You bring preferably a higher degree in a business related field
- You are able to communicate in English and German (bilingual)
- You are interested in topics such as business coaching, systemic coaching and psychology
- You hold a valid German work permit or are able to legally work in the European Union
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company
- Your own personal business coach for regular sessions
- A lot of personal responsibility and trusting cooperation in your team and beyond
- An extremely steep learning curve and many training opportunities
- Fun in a highly motivated team
If you are interested we are looking forward to your application. Ideally, you already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.