CoachHub is looking for a Marketing Proposal Manager to join our Global Revenue Operations team. If you’re looking to grow your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment, come and make your mark in one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups!
THE ROLE: reporting to our Team Lead of Global Proposal Management, this is a mid-level role and a brand new position within the company. The role can be based at our Berlin or Paris offices, or remotely from your location within Europe. You will be our secret asset to help us win our RFPs every single time! To succeed in this mission, you will need to mobilise your creativity, your passion, your stamina and your focus to deliver an exceptional and holistic experience to our prospective clients.
THE TEAM: our mission is to enable and unleash the potential of all revenue functions at CoachHub. We do this by aligning people, platforms and processes around a shared set of business goals to accelerate our revenue growth and maximise value creation throughout the entire buyer journey, from awareness to after-sales.
THE COMPANY: In just 4 years, we've raised more than $330M in funding from the world's leading tech investors and built a passionate team of 850+ people on the mission to make coaching accessible for employees at all levels. Come and join one of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups and make your mark!
As a Marketing Proposal Manager, you will:
- Support the entire bid process of large strategic opportunities through creative marketing initiatives, in close relationship with the Sales Executive in charge of the tender
- Combine your Content and Field Marketing expertise to develop and deliver customised content and physical marketing collateral, leveraging multiple content formats (in writing, video, images…)
- Enhance the proposal and pitch experience of our prospective customers in order to support our sales team to convince the client
- Own the creation process of creating marketing content and collaterals from start to finish (copywriting, design, ordering of branded objects etc…) with the support of the broader marketing team if required
- Coordination of the agencies and partners involved
- 5+ years of experience, predominately in B2B content and field marketing
- Experience within the SaaS industry is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Attracted by working “on the Sales front” as a marketing specialist
- Experience with creative tools
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environments
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Marketing experience within the HR industries
- Understanding of Learning & Development, Coaching and Training services
- Business fluency in French, Spanish or Italian
- The opportunity to shape the global success story of an agile, fast-growing, award-winning company that’s the global leader in digital coaching
- An international team of fantastic colleagues — driven and supportive individuals from 45+ countries
- A culture that prioritises professional and personal growth (we’re in the business of coaching, after all!)
- Unlimited sessions (worth ~€10,000/year) with your own personal coach to help unlock your potential
- A job with purpose and direct impact on people's lives, with paid CoachHub4Good volunteering days to give back to your community
- Work from our central locations in Berlin or Paris — or remotely from your location within Europe