At CoachHub we are inspired by the idea of everyone experiencing the power of coaching – we want to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide. Our Sales Development team contributes to our mission by seeking out potential clients and inspiring them to consider the transformational impact of digital coaching in their organization.
About the role
CoachHub is striving for a talented and entrepreneurial individual to help builds our Sales Development team and guiding them to succeed, in addition to remaining hands-on in the role. As a Manager, Sales Development for the Japan market, you will have a direct impact on getting closer to the vision of digital coaching for everyone. By focusing on customer acquisition within the Japan market, you will jointly strengthen the new business area and make a decisive contribution to the growth of our company. The selected candidate will report to the Director of Sales Development (APAC).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build and steer CoachHub’s SDR activities of the Japan market, including planning, hiring, coaching and performance management
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Manage the performance of the Sales Development Representatives and delivery on KPIs
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and support for career development
- Build a sales development framework that follows CoachHub’s strategic direction
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources
[Check out our short presentation]
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Working on the forefront of the future of work in an international environment
Be part of our incredible growth and impact! Apply now!
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level. By doing so, organizations are able to reap a multitude of benefits, including increased employee engagement, higher levels of productivity, improved job performance and increased retention.
CoachHub’s global pool of coaches is comprised of over 3,000 certified business coaches in 70 countries across six continents with coaching sessions available in over 60 languages, to serve more than 500 clients. To match our ambition we need an amazing team, and we’re bringing together kind, smart and highly-skilled people from all corners of the globe: we’re growing our team to 1000+ by the end of 2022.
Our programs are based on advanced R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council. CoachHub is backed by leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Partech, RTP Global, Signals Venture Capital, Sofina, Softbank and Speedinvest. In September 2021, CoachHub acquired French digital coaching pioneer MoovOne to build a global champion focused on jointly democratizing coaching.