One of LinkedIn's top 10 Startups, CoachHub is a hyper growth SaaS scale up business and is named by the Tech Tour Investor platform as one of Europe's most promising Unicorn candidates for 2022!
So…..Are you passionate about coaching? Is SaaS your thing? Are you interested in digital transformation? Like working at a fast pace and enjoying the pressures of hyper-growth? Then CoachHub could be the right place for you! In just over 3 years, we have built a passionate team of 700+ people, all on the same mission to democratize coaching to employees at all levels.
We are looking for senior sales representatives to join our rapidly growing UKI Sales Team. We're global, with offices in 17 countries, (with an office in London should you wish to use it), but the flexibility to work from anywhere in The UK. As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you will play a key role in our growth in the UKI market and will represent our mission of professional coaching for everyone.
- Own your territory of accounts, working closely with your SDR, you will drive interest and adoption in the product. You will close pilots and drive the sales process through to multi-year 6-7 figure deals.
- Work closely with internal partners, and be creative to help drive the resources and insight needed to support engagement from our clients.
- Execute on all sales activity: calls, social engagement, web demos, on-site F2F appointments, negotiations, and presentations to advance prospects through the sales cycle.
- Support your existing clients as a consultant and deliver exemplary customer service alongside your CS representative.
- Attend industry events to strengthen your network and represent our company.
- Accurate management of all customer interactions and including overall pipeline, forecasting, and opportunity management.
- Delivering on revenue targets.
- A sales account executive with 7+ years’ experience within sales, and 3-5 years within enterprise, with experience managing and closing complex deals, of over £100k.
- You love to work at speed, and enjoy the challenges of high expectations.
- A personal approach, with the ability to tell a story as well sell with data.
- Ideally, experience in selling a SaaS platform, and experience within the HR Tech sector.
- An excellent strategic, curious and creative thinker with a proven track record.
- Able to demonstrate a methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Determined, motivated, articulate, and diplomatic with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing landscapes, circumstances and initiatives.
- Enjoys collaborating in a team environment - is personable and fun to work with!
- A willingness to travel within UKI and EMEA for client and team meetings (up to 20%)
- You are based within UK/I
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to be part of a hyper-growth scale-up company.
- Diverse learning and training opportunities including your own personal business coach
- The chance to work with cutting edge R&D from our Coaching Lab, led by Prof. Jonathan Passmore and our Science Council.
- Regular team events and company-wide meetups.
- A great culture, living and breathing diversity and fostering fun.
- A job with meaningful purpose and a powerful mission.
- Complete flexibility in your day to day working location.
- A competitive salary and package
Apply now and explore your talent at CoachHub!
CoachHub offers equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.